FamousWORDS

Monday, August 22, 2011

ALL TOWED up !

Well good day, I was super excited and was all hyped up for 1st day of school...well until I got downstairs I realized um where is my vehicle ??? Them monkey butt grabbers towed it ...well then I got it back but missed my 1st day of school !@#$ ...now now im lucky I did not have to pay $293 dollars ...work was crazy as always what's new aye ...but I'M thinking what would u like me to ramble on about ........
But I have to say im glad I get to come home fill my belly full of yummies and enjoy the view....good day c-ables


2 comments:

  1. I bet it was that neighbor of urs when were moving u in a Guy warned us about that buy LOL well sucks at least u didn't have to pay I just talked to ur dad and he told us about it.... u had an eventful day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would die if my car got towed lol, glad you got it back

    ReplyDelete