FamousWORDS

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Co co -CRA-azzzzy

Saturday night a bunch of friends and I celebrated my favorite twins birthday ...they decided go to go Coco's ...I have been there many times I have always enjoyed myself when I have gone. Its brings something different to San Antonio yes it is a drive but it is very worth it, offers the style and elegance that you sometimes need in your life, besides your neighborhood bar.
Dressing up is fun I hardly get to, so giving my hair a  little curl here and there starts the night out right. A lil more about this place I can say is that understandably can see why it gets so packed so quick ..acts as a classy hub for fun it is a restaurant and club. so YOU should swing by enjoy a classy night with you and your friends !!! Thank you for a great night see you soon !!!
Visit them
Visit ME
go vote for me on king of the web  (camilleable)


No comments:

Post a Comment