FamousWORDS

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A SPOT FOR FRIENDS!!!

I know a little late but I was freaking out about this first Friday ...I try to hit it uP every so often ...well i strolled by right ?? where the heck was everybody???just because its was a Lil cool ...pa pa please ...well i only made one stop...which is usually always my first stop.. which is the friendly spot ... I heart that place ,,,my go to spiz-zot ya heard lol ..just playing but for real awesome ...a place to chill & relax and enjoy the outside version of San Antonio ;) ...180 brews & 25 draft selections pardon me .. i got your attention aye..ha ha ..and you know they got me with the food part ...to me that's only half,,, location location location ...being inside the belt of downtown ..it is only a walk from me ... so i feel as if it is being in my parents backyard patio minus the cerveza (Spanish 4 beer)..:)very home like ..chillaxin there is supreme-o ..4 real I suggest you swing by !! sooo with that lets see what else my adventures bring me ;) 
go vote for me on king of the web  (camilleable)
preview the menu  

holla!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment